Assignment: Utilizing Photoshop, edit five of the 10 photos in the Photoshop Exercise section of Canvas.
• Crop out unnecessary distractions, maintaining the original ratio
• Put subject on the rule of thirds
• Adjust the levels and curves
• Make one photo grayscale
• Create a cutout from a subject in one of the photos
• This is an individual exercise. You will have the next two class periods to complete this – they will be open labs.
• Post your final five photos on the class blog (no cutlines necessary) by Friday, Sept. 20 at noon.
• Be ready to discuss your editing in class.
• Utilize the “Editing Photos” handout distributed in class (and available on Canvas)