Assignment: Capture three photos – at least two action shots – of one (or both) of these events:
• Dress rehearsal of Cabaret, tonight at 7 p.m.
• World College Radio Day, Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
o Marion, 8-9 a.m.
o Amin (with Marion), 9-11 a.m.
o Radio 1 class, 11 a.m. – noon
o Joey & Garrett, 12-1 p.m.
o Just Joe, 1-2 p.m.
o Flavortown Friday, 2-3 p.m.
o Caitlin (capstone), 4-4:30 p.m.
o Savannah, 4:30-6 p.m.
• There is no formal class meeting on Friday, Oct. 4.
• Photos can be taken with the camera of your choice
• Photos must be in color
• A person/people must be in at least two of the photos
• Crop and edit as necessary
• Every photo needs a cutline of at least two sentences. The first sentence should state at a minimum the “who” and “what,” and the second sentence should provide context.
• Post photos to the blog no later than 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 7.