Assignment: Utilizing Photoshop, edit 6 of the 10 photos (four action, one profile) in the Photoshop Exercise section of Canvas.
- Crop out unnecessary distractions. In three of the action photos, you must maintain the original ratio.
- Place your subject on the rule of thirds
- Adjust the levels and curves
- Make one photo grayscale
- Create a cutout from one of the profile photos
- Save your photos as .jpgs (profile as .png) and post on the blog.
- This is an individual exercise. During Friday’s class period, I will be in the lab for assistance. You must use Photoshop for this exercise. We will have a regular class Monday.
- Post your final six photos on the class blog by Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 9 p.m.
- Be ready to discuss your editing in class.
- Utilize the “Editing Photos” handout distributed in class (and available on Canvas)