Skip to content
- Me and my family in New York during the winter a few years ago. It was freezing cold, but a lot of fun still!
- My brother, Dad and I on a fishing charter trip in Costa Rica. One of my favorite hobbies is fishing so this trip was a lot of fun.
- My entire family rented a cabin for a week and this is all of my cousins with my little 10 year old cousin up front.
- I took this photo of my Grandpa about a year before he passed away. He was one of the most impactful people in my life and this is my favorite photo of him.
- My girlfriend and I after winning our 5K race on Thanksgiving morning
- My parents are my biggest supporters, this photo shows them with me after I won my first golf tournament last Fall.
- The Piedmont golf team from last year. We stopped on the side of the road to take this picture as the sun was setting.
- Me sitting on the edge of Yonah Mountain. I really enjoy hiking and I’m very adventurous.